Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

RMIH -CHERRY PICKING AND MONEY TO BURN

partridge1
Regular Contributor

Are you like me being driven mad by these idiot adverts of outsurance? Makes you wonder what they  will do for a follow- up. I am reasonably sure their cherry picking will be long term expensive.

But that is not the reason for this ramble on RMIH , its more about the concern I have about the pot of money that OST is encouraging this lot to spend( CAN ANY good come out of SAFFERS with money to spend elsewhere?)   - in their report today. RMIH has moved sideways

for years with the speed of a stunned slug mostly. Is there any future in this holding... why am I so doubtful?  Give the money back to shareholdersI say!  

1 REPLY 1
partridge1
Regular Contributor
I should be fair - OST are talking about them paying back debt - not buying new stuff with the 2bn.
But what I should have also expressed concern over is the relatively high cost of the holding company structure expressed as a percentage of earnings...