Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SENS financial investigation.

klapka
Super Contributor
Here we go again. 6 days to issue SENS. I sold out last week having decided Frankfurt price would disappoint. This will now ensure that.
11 REPLIES 11
koos2
Super Contributor
Und what is that price perchance?
ariella
Occasional Contributor
the stock market is the device for the transferring of money from the impatient to the patient -warren buffett
ariella
Occasional Contributor
the stock market is the device for the transferring of money from the impatient to the patient -warren buffett
ariella
Occasional Contributor
ariella
Occasional Contributor
ariella
Occasional Contributor
ariella
Occasional Contributor
koos2
Super Contributor
TAKR
Contributor
Great stock anyway you look at it.
koos2
Super Contributor
until it is ABL(wait for it). You only get nailed if you marry it. Why buy ze cow when you get ze milk for free.
klapka
Super Contributor
I am not one to say I told you so but I told you so.