Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SENS financial investigation.

klapka
Super Contributor
Here we go again. 6 days to issue SENS. I sold out last week having decided Frankfurt price would disappoint. This will now ensure that.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
koos2
Super Contributor
Und what is that price perchance?
0 Kudos
ariella
Occasional Contributor
the stock market is the device for the transferring of money from the impatient to the patient -warren buffett
0 Kudos
ariella
Occasional Contributor
the stock market is the device for the transferring of money from the impatient to the patient -warren buffett
0 Kudos
ariella
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
ariella
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
ariella
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
ariella
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
TAKR
Contributor
Great stock anyway you look at it.
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
until it is ABL(wait for it). You only get nailed if you marry it. Why buy ze cow when you get ze milk for free.
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
I am not one to say I told you so but I told you so.
0 Kudos