Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SP rising ...

rsalie
Super Contributor
Any word on what could have caused the price to jump this week? Is the trading update and results due next week, that good?
4 REPLIES 4
J12
Frequent Contributor
Financials are due some time in the next few weeks. It seems that they are now in production, i.e. producing chrome ore like a normal mine. My guess is there was some buying ahead of financials being released in anticipation of first set of results including some production numbers. If these guys get the production right with low costs, it could get big. Also, it doesn't take too much to move the share price because it's so thinly traded.
shailen
Contributor
Big loss!!!!
rsalie
Super Contributor
What a waste of a company.
J12
Frequent Contributor
Yup. Definitely a waste. Not sure they will have enough cash to be able to operate for the next year. That's a massive loss. Was hoping for at least a small loss but it seems these guys are just not cutting it. At this point, their best course of action would be to sell their one asset and mining rights to some Chinese company at a massive discount. Otherwise they may be headed for bankruptcy.