Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Share price rise...

JeanStocker
Contributor
The price has been on the increase but does anybody have an idea of how much more it will rise?
7 REPLIES 7
Vasilis
Contributor
What a question. If we knew the answer we would all be rich Haha. If it helps I have a technical target to +/- 75c which may be surpassed after a correction targeting 90c. Just to say this is my opinion only and please calculate your own. I do own shares in this company so I may be biased so use caution if using my targets.
JeanStocker
Contributor
I've been watching the shares price for the past it has sort of the similar pattern, whats gonna prevent it from going down again?
geordie1
Super Contributor
sentiment fear or greed control stock markets not logic.hence stocks can soar and dive just as human emotions do.
Russ
Super Contributor
As usual the share price started shooting up about 5 days before the sens. That's what I need-a bit of insider information.
WR
Regular Contributor
was a few cents not too long ago. Hoe you all bought. It was once as high as R12...few cents to R12+...and all that bought retire young :)
Vasilis
Contributor
Maybe a short breather would be good. Price is now 161% above a 200 ma and the volatility is extremely high as compared to the last 10 days. There is a good possibility that volatility will decrease and prices will stabilise shortly.
Not applicable
very true when stocks go down people sell thinking it will dive more if only the sellers will hold at there price then the buyers will automatically buy. anyway. todays performance is purely because of ignorant sellers not holding there ground