Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Snh

Solved
Russ
Super Contributor

Can anyone explain this heavy selling? I see support at 65.50 but at this rate I don't know if it will hold.

Go to the solution >
6 REPLIES 6
platvoet
Occasional Contributor

Rumour that SNH told analyst privately that like for like. sales at Poundland were down. I cant find anything else to explain drop

StuS
Contributor

Possibly report that Matress Firm Holding Corp in US phasing out Tempur Sealy products to weigh on Revenue and Profitability?

tmakgalo
Occasional Contributor

Hi,The Trend is Down on the daily and weekly charts.Actual Support is at R62.16 if it closes below it then be ready for another down momentum

Preston
Solution
Super Contributor

Russ,  SNH is a beast and my recommendation is made with very little confidence. 

I think that the current selling pressure for SNH has hit a brick wall for now. I see further upside from here.

Strategy

250 - 1000 cfd at current price level , stiop loss at R59.60 .

beachcomber
Occasional Contributor

Up 2.2% today - I think it's how long you want to hold for. It's pretty much at a 2 year low - I'm down 10% but with a weaker rand and better consumer sales in the EU hopefully, I'm in for the next 12 mnths.

Russ
Super Contributor

Yes, snh, like most of my shares, needs a weaker rand.