Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Steinhoff SNH

Fred4701
New Contributor

Any opinions or views on this stock.Disgraced company but been watching it lately.Seems like they have a lot of cash.I understand they have a lot of work still to do to clean it up.

If I am not mistaken they still hold a sizeable stake in Pepkor.Volumes have been picking up recently. Just wondering if it couyld be like Tongaat and rise 5 or 10 fold sometime.

2 REPLIES 2
Preston
Super Contributor

As long SNH has control of Pepkor , they do have a slight pulse.Plenty of Legal actions is against SNH. It will be a very long and hard road to recovery (if possible)

@Fred4701 wrote:

Any opinions or views on this stock.Disgraced company but been watching it lately.Seems like they have a lot of cash.I understand they have a lot of work still to do to clean it up.

If I am not mistaken they still hold a sizeable stake in Pepkor.Volumes have been picking up recently. Just wondering if it couyld be like Tongaat and rise 5 or 10 fold sometime.

. Best left alone for now.Time value of Money (time decay) could be ulitised elsewhere. Stock like (FFA, PPH, ADH, TFG and lastly CCH LN)

Fred4701
New Contributor
Thank you for that.