Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Stock trading and general trading

Juglooma
Contributor

How to become a tradign guru?
I've had a negative experience trading stocks but now I think to try it once again
Should I try it?

3 REPLIES 3
DanielStone
Occasional Contributor

Just experience can make you a guru.

AlexMoore
Contributor

Dude, you have to understand that treading is not easy at all, and pieces of knowledge are not enough in this. I mean, of course, bits of knowledge are important, but not as much as experience. Only after many years spent trading you will understand when the deal is risky and when you can invest a bigger amount of money. All traders lose their first years, and only a small percentage remain after losses and get success. by the way you can take some traders as an example GuruFocus review, it will help you to make fewer mistakes.

DanielStone
Occasional Contributor

@AlexMoore wrote:

Dude, you have to understand that treading is not easy at all, and pieces of knowledge are not enough in this. I mean, of course, bits of knowledge are important, but not as much as experience. Only after many years spent trading you will understand when the deal is risky and when you can invest a bigger amount of money. All traders lose their first years, and only a small percentage remain after losses and get success. by the way you can take some traders as an example GuruFocus review, it will help you to make fewer mistakes.

You are absolutely right, trading is a risky stuff