Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TAKE YOUR SHARE PRICE UP BY NOT SELLING YOUR SHARES

Not applicable
DONT FEAR. HOLD YOUR PRICES AND DONT GIVE IN TO THE SELLER.IT IS REALLY THAT SIMPLE.PRICES WILL AUTOMATICALLY GO UP. LOGIC!!
27 REPLIES 27
Rovert
Super Contributor
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
PLEASE KEEP QUITE....before you're sent to the back of the class.
TheInvestor
Contributor
I don't understand... If you bought 100k @ 131cps and you are 100% sure that it'll hit 400cps in the coming months, why not take advantage of these so called "silly" sellers, average down and MAKE A BIGGER PROFIT?
klapka
Super Contributor
You could win the Nobel prize with that gem.
Mol
Frequent Contributor
He already lost 15k that's why he types in cap letters
Mol
Frequent Contributor
Not applicable
lol lets chat month end and see where we at!! yes i am down a bit because there to much people out there that is afraid. unlike me, i challenge risk head on!! I LOVE IT. people fail to see the light at the end of the tunnel big risk big reward. happy trading
Not applicable
i am already in 100k. that my budget on this share might be down right now, but what goes down always go back up. what people fail to realise is that the demand in coal for africa is increasing. more buyers are buying for a reason. but i guess some people only think of there losses today but not there gain tomorrow.
Not applicable
i am already in 100k. that my budget on this share might be down right now, but what goes down always go back up. what people fail to realise is that the demand in coal for africa is increasing. more buyers are buying for a reason. but i guess some people only think of there losses today but not there gain tomorrow.
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Got a feeling that is a big coal train's light you see in the tunnel, hope I'm wrong.
markeyMark
Contributor
How long have you been in the business of destroying wealth? If "challenging risk head on" means that you have all the info/knowledge available to you to know that this share is going to 400cps, but you opt to pay 140cps when you could've payed 30% cheaper 2 days later or 5 days earlier, then you really are taking it to the next level. When are you taking that crystalball of yours in for a service?
AP
Regular Contributor
Wonder what is mr Ludiewp saying now, still holding or licking wounds?
AP
Regular Contributor
Wonder what is mr Lugiewp saying now, still holding or licking wounds?
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Hope he works on the ground floor and not on the 10th, ...long way down , could get hurt.
AP
Regular Contributor
I think he was on 10th floor, hit the floor hard with the first drop. He must be unconscious now because he is very quite lately...or maybe he is still 'facing the risk head on'
Galuc
Super Contributor
I think maybe the logic is what goes up must come down!
Antenna14
Contributor
Is technical analysis showing a buy signal or am I seeing wrong?
AP
Regular Contributor
In my opinion it will still drop lower (simply look at Stochastics); I'm waiting....
Not applicable
Where did you get 100k to invest in this share in the first place? Surely not from trading?