Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

TAKE YOUR SHARE PRICE UP BY NOT SELLING YOUR SHARES

Galuc
Super Contributor
I don't see any buy signal on this share, it has run too hot!
AP
Regular Contributor
R100k is certainly not from trading! Probably very little left by following the strategy of 'facing the risk head on'...
pirates
Contributor
some of you guys seem to take great joy in seeing people losing money on shares ..why not wish the same to others as you wish for yourself
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
If you really think he put 100k into that share you'll believe the fairies are coming to dance in your garden tonight. I don't think anyone on this forum takes any pleasure from seeing anyone loosing money trading or investing or by any other method, but when its so obvious that someone throws about that stuff you normally find on the floor of a bull's pen, he gets what he deserves.
KS_1
Not applicable
THIS SHARE WILL GO UP.IT WAS ONCE OVER R30.I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS SHARE FOR YEARS.IT WILL REACH R10 THIS YEAR.SO FAR ONLY BAD NEWS BUT IT IS CLIMBING.IMAGINE WHEN MOOI PLAS SOLD,THIRD STAGE FINANCE SORTED,VELE STARTED,CHAPUDI IN OPERATION,MAHADO DEVELOPED.IT WILL BE BIGGER THAN EXARRO.FOR THE GUY WHO BOUGHT @ 130 JUST HANG IN.I BOUGHT FOR 37C AND WILL HOLD UNTIL IT REACHES R10. AND IT WILL TRUST ME
Vasilis
Contributor
I don't often write on this forum but all I can say is wild guesses do not always pay. The value has to be made by the company and that takes time. Only when the value of the company increases then and only then the share price should follow. Speculation can be good but very often can cost you dearly if your timing is wrong.
Not applicable
how we doing guys are you holding your shares lol time to make big money 3 hot companies BRAIT MMI HOLDINGS CAPITEC PUT SOME MONEY THERE