Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Vansa Vanadium

Neal
Visitor

Hi

I bought Vansa Vnadium shares in 1988 and know that he company was delisted a few years later. Typing in " Vansa " in a search this afternoon I see that the company was taken over by Xstrata at some time and this was followed by Glencore taking over Xstrata. Is there anyone who can advise on who to contact in order to have my share certificates changed to Glencore.

Thanks 

Neal

2 REPLIES 2
Brent1

Hi Neil

did you have any luck with Vansa?

Thanks

Brent

gofix
Occasional Contributor

I arrived in Guangzhou, my ambien is over, I did not finish the course of treatment, I still desperately need packaging, otherwise my nerves are numb and I start to become very irritable. I went to a Chinese pharmacy, showed ambien's https://orderambienonline.org/ packaging and wrote in an interpreter what I needed - they give everything wrong. I know that China is one of the countries that fake ambien and spread around the world. I do not know if it is forbidden here or allowed. If enabled, Pfizer must produce it.