Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

What's up with FSR

Rams
Super Contributor
when trading, i buy when there are more buyers and sell when there are more sellers, and that is reflected in the price...so no thought involved: buy when price is going up and sell when price is going down. If you look at indicators and such, its noise becuse it tries to predict future price by looking at past prices. If you looking at value and such as in your case then thats investing...
Preston
Super Contributor
So if a share is in a defined downtrend, which is still intact but on a given day , there is more buyers for this stock, will you then buy?
Rams
Super Contributor
thats the beauty of trading the price, if there are more buyers, then the price will be in an uptrend, not a downtrend. so to answer your question: on the day, if price is up, I will buy
Preston
Super Contributor
That is dangerous RAM, but if that is your Holy Grail, then i will respect your views.
Preston
Super Contributor
FEK, clearance for take off is almost obtained....Any moment now...
Preston
Super Contributor
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Captain FEK from the *****pit. Welcome aboard airline FSR. We will be travelling at an altitude of 20000 feet, this is done, just to avoid a disaster with Airline MTA, who is lose altitude quite rapidly. Sit back and enjoy your journey.... Cabin crew, prepare for takeoff....
Preston
Super Contributor
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Captain FEK from the *****pit. Welcome aboard airline FSR. We will be travelling at an altitude of 20000 feet, this is done, just to avoid a disaster with Airline MTA, who is lose altitude quite rapidly. Sit back and enjoy your journey.... Cabin crew, prepare for takeoff....
FEK
Super Contributor
Thanks Preston, great message, all aboard to R52......Must admit very anxious ride though
FEK
Super Contributor
Broke even now.......
Preston
Super Contributor
No, break even per unit is the sum of (Cost of exposure + Interest paid -interest recieved +transcation cost of buying and selling)/no of cfd bought.
Preston
Super Contributor
No, break even per unit is the sum of (Cost of exposure + Interest paid -interest recieved +transcation cost of buying and selling)/no of cfd bought.
FEK
Super Contributor
Ok Preston, breakeven for me including costs, interest etc will R46.22
Preston
Super Contributor
You need to update that daily.
FEK
Super Contributor
Ok got a few days buffer now, lets see this run to R52.....
FEK
Super Contributor
Steady as she goes.........
FEK
Super Contributor
Preston, are you in this trade, looking good for early R50's
Preston
Super Contributor
FEK,No, Riding the Aspen/PNC wave. It has been good thus far. Remember, stick to your stop loss and you can start taking profit, i.e selling half of your position(but it is your decision).
Preston
Super Contributor
@FEK, any price above R48,10 , you should consider taking some profit off the table and reducing your cfd exposure. Market is due for a pull back.
Preston
Super Contributor
Preston
Super Contributor