Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

When does the JSE suspension get lifted

koos2
Super Contributor
havent you got 2 zero's too many there? issued at 1c each?
koos2
Super Contributor
oh, sorry 1 745 383, representing 12.91%
Siener
Contributor
Let's keep this thread alive until 5 October. Then we can all see who was right, and who was wrong...
koos2
Super Contributor
no, its about who made/makes a profit, i got just over R5k still to loose, you mast have a couple of Rmil at stake for it to be this important.
Siener
Contributor
Siener
Contributor
Siener
Contributor
Siener
Contributor
partridge
Super Contributor
Lots of crowing on fences here.... But if 40c to R2.00 comes up...that will be better than a slap in the face with a wet pilchard( ignoring the real return since the bus left the road)
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Yeah! The mere fact that this thing escaped the banks clutches is a miracle. Shareholders will be lucky to get anything at this point. What an amazing story this one was. Welcome to the land of the one-way constitution.
Siener
Contributor
Siener
Contributor
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
If we chart your daily (I presume it to be) countdown notice on a "time of posting" basis - by the time ABL relists - we will be able to establish a 7 day moving average showing the trend deviation in the posting times. From this we could extrapolate all manner of personal data.. your sleeping hours, coffee breaks etc. Just saying.
Siener
Contributor
Okay, you got me. I'm actually Leon Kirkinis and 'Siener' is my pseudonym. Still got a few Abil shares in the cupboard, so I've got a lot riding on this. Besides my latest little startup venture (looking for more investors if anyone is interested), I've got plenty of free time to kill, hence the time spent on this board. Don't know what you losers' excuse is?
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I don't know about my fellow losers, but I am here for this kind of scintillating repartee.
Siener
Contributor
Overcast in Rooi Els today. Hope those stupid auctioneers aren't bothering me again. What else? O yes... Countdown to 5 October.
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
You're at of hyping October 5 into a Mayan calendar end of world type event. I will say this - if ABL gets destroyed upon relisting ie. a couple of cents - it is well worth loading up.
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
TheInvestor
Contributor
Correct me if I am wrong, but it appears that the confusion is also coming in that Standard Bank (OST) have disclosed the financial result of the new "good bank", K2014176899 (South Africa) Limited (To Be Renamed “African Bank Limited”), with registration number 2014/176899/06, INSTEAD OF, African Bank Investments Limited, with registration number: 1946/021193/06, which we currently hold shares in. This could give the current shareholders the impression that African Bank Investments Limited has dissolved, which does not appear to be the case.
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor