Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Will PSG go back up to 21345?

Cris_Stocker
Not applicable
After the impressive run PSG has had to climb from 14475 to 21345, the question is where the price is going currently? It dropped rapidly with the All share to the 18689 level and has since pretty much ranged and moved sideways to it's current level of 19150. Currently there seems to be no clear indication if the price is going to be pushed down more by the bears or will the bulls rally and lift PSG back up to 21000+ levels again? What are your thoughts on PSG and it's level in the current to next month?
4 REPLIES 4
Blik
Super Contributor
What's Capitec going to do...
Kessef
New Contributor
You have to look at the discount to SOTP. Historically it traded at a +-10% discount. I think it's currently valued at sotp now or if not a premium. You can check this on their website. So I think it has a way to go to before it reverts back to its mean historical discount. Ie I see further downside- provided there is no major movement in the underlying.
Kessef
New Contributor
You have to look at the discount to SOTP. Historically it traded at a +-10% discount. I think it's currently valued at sotp now or if not a premium. You can check this on their website. So I think it has a way to go to before it reverts back to its mean historical discount. Ie I see further downside- provided there is no major movement in the underlying.
WES
Super Contributor
Be careful that you don't get caught up in mathematics when it comes to shares, don't think that because a share is dropping it has to, at some stage correct to its mean. Shares are based on earnings not stats. Look at Curro and Capitec and their future earnings and growth potential.