Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

drop in share price to below 370-00

manere_fortis
Frequent Contributor
GSK selling last shares?? got to be something like that
Rams
Super Contributor
I am not buying.....selling
AP
Regular Contributor
Also sold this morning; confirmed H & S!
JulzM
Regular Contributor
Todays volume may indicate all the bears have been flushed out!I Hope!
AP
Regular Contributor
What is behind today's sell-off (most shares)?
Rams
Super Contributor
Also sold BIL,SHP , VOD , BVT .....all in the "one year trading portfolio".
gamma
Contributor
Russ, re-test of prior support before a move lower?
Not applicable
Well, I am in today. Also in with BVT, REM and DSY. Long positions in each. Steinhoff and CLS too.
Not applicable
Well, I am in today. Also in with BVT, REM and DSY. Long positions in each. Steinhoff and CLS too.
Russ
Super Contributor
Gamma, you might be right.I see the high today was R360 which in my opinion is the neckline. That might have been the "goodbye kiss". It is oversold on the daily and weekly chart so it might test that neckline again. The monthly chart suggests more downside in my opinion. A close below 344 would be bearish (based on the trend lines).
gamma
Contributor
Yeah, R360 seems to holding as resistance this morning. If this breaks up through this level, I may well close my short and go long. But for now, staying short. Looking for R320
AP
Regular Contributor
Agree. Look at both Telkom and MDC; both seem to be a buy soon. What do you think?
AP
Regular Contributor
Agree. Look at both Telkom and MDC; both seem to be a buy soon. What do you think?
Not applicable
MDC Definitely flagged a buy today. Telkom - I exited. They just recently announced disappointing results, and the price action confirms the market's dissatisfaction. It is going to be another 6 months before anything positive comes out again - unless they have some rabbit in the hat
AP
Regular Contributor
Great! I did not review Telkom's results; thanks for important info!
JulzM
Regular Contributor
Went Long into Lifehealthcare!Post Results On Wednesday,Could be a Dark horse
Not applicable
LABAT AFRICA SHARE PRICE ON THE INCREASE GET IN NOW AND ENJOY THE RIDE UP the Company has been short-listed as a preferred bidder in relation to a potential acquisition of one of the other logistic opportunities. Shareholders are advised that, as a preferred bidder, the Company has signed a non-binding non-exclusive term sheet, with a certain party (?the Seller?) in terms of which Labat will acquire the Seller?s business assets and operations (?the Sale Assets?) (?Proposed Transaction?). In terms of the Proposed Transaction, Labat will acquire the Sale Assets for a purchase consideration of R627.5 million (six hundred and twenty seven million and five hundred thousand Rand) to be settled in cash. ENJOY GUYS