Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

labat africa- new kids on the block!!

Not applicable
this share price is expected to go up to R5 in the new month. we already seen a 100% return in 1 week. well done labat
12 REPLIES 12
markeyMark
Contributor
Expected by who to go to R5? Based on what valuation?
Not applicable
the recieving funding for a big buy over which could take them to the next level. i would assume its a great opportunity to buy in at this point. possibly not R5 but a 1000% increase in share price is emminant
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
Well the 20th has come and gone....No need to shout on this forum.........
Lesole
Not applicable
I bought labat at 59c an today 85. That is good. Go for it
Sebastiaan
Occasional Contributor
well done Lugie.What will happen with Labat I bought a lot?good tip!!!!
Sebastiaan
Occasional Contributor
well done Lugie.What will happen with Labat I bought a lot?good tip!!!!
Sebastiaan
Occasional Contributor
well done Luqiewp.What will happen with Labat I bought a lot?good tip!!!!
Sebastiaan
Occasional Contributor
hi Luqiewp good tip thank you !!!what do you think will happen in the next month? cheers
Not applicable
Hi Guys, I'm also in big time. How will the results coming out this week influence the price do you think??
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
Not applicable
labat seems stable for now but with more aquisitions to come it will rise steadily. i told all you guys to buy alot of stock when it was at 50c already. its as 125c. whoever listened to me could of make a return of 125% in just 1 month. anyway i say hold!!
Not applicable
this share will never surpass R5 it will grow steadily upwards over the next 1 year. hold and enjoy the ride up