Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

opportunity

Vince888
Regular Contributor
Cml is starting to look attractive again. Waiting for the bottom of bear trend. Really took a hammering this year but i think it offers opportunity to add more. Any thoughts?
5 REPLIES 5
leoridge
Contributor
Yes, big seller's still active , wait for end of commodity bear cycle.
Not applicable
hard to put a value on these guys. I still think they are performing well, but their growth is somewhat constrained by their size now, I think. I am still up 150% with them, but at one point I was up 200%. So - quite a bit lost in the interim. But at these levels, I think the price point is an overreaction. I will hold, but my Peregrine position has totally outperformed CML over a much smaller timeframe - loving the CML dividends though - so another good reason to pick up stock from here. At this level, and with this Dividend Yield, CML is a better option than REIT's, IMO.
MJBjhb
New Contributor
To me it looks like they will drop down to 4990c per share or that vicinity.
Preston
Super Contributor
I will be a buyer at R115.20
partridge
Super Contributor
Always a proxy for the market...not a bad yield - but likely to see a flat earnings year for the reason given. This has price implications Financials like Investec ( now that they have stopped buying idiot businesses at the wrong point in the cycle) look good to me.