Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

this is the end

Not applicable
my only friend .. the end (sung to the tune of the doors classic). Another steep discounted rights issue to be voted on - this time if it fails, Lonmin are advising that it will suspend its shares. For those shareholders who haven't heeded my previous warnings on the matter - get the hell out now! And to all those government pensioners who are putting their pension faith in the PIC, practically the only institution in the world willing to chuck bad money after bad, re-enforce failure and all the other cliched quotes out there - all I have to say here is - EISH!
12 REPLIES 12
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Where did you see this?
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
If it's the 2015 issue - you are being a touch inciteful. If not - then insightful!
vishal
Regular Contributor
Good question, am I missing something here, bought some at R12 and it is looking good and present
klapka
Super Contributor
CNBC Africa have printed a November article from Reuters on their webpage today 8th Feb as if it is news.
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Vypir
Contributor
Damn - caught me - I dumped it all at 1550
Nkhweti_Mozambi
Contributor
Watching, waiting to jump in the hot waters.I have a primary school crush on Lonmin.have faith.
Not applicable
eish - some fear mongering on my side, reacting to the re-hashed article on CNBC. However, I am waiting patiently for this event, out of morbid interest, more than anything else. I still maintain that Lonmin is going down.
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Or Platinum runs and she gets taken over - one or the other. So - yes - I guess - I agree.
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Meanwhile - I have a accumulated a nice round figure - R10,40 to R16,40 in 2 sessions! I won't complain!
Nunna
Not applicable
What is your revised opinion on Lonmin seeing that the price is soaring to new hights....+R34....
Sukkel
Occasional Contributor
What happening with lonmin? Is buying now at R30 a death wish?