Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

what must I do with my shares?

Thabani
Occasional Contributor
I bought the shares for 30c now, I am not sure whether to sell them or wait, since now is 70c . Some advice
6 REPLIES 6
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Run for the open door while you still have legs!
007REN
Occasional Contributor
Bought also @ 30... and yes I am a begginer... and yes I am going against everyone that says sell... Its a hight risk.. going too keep it.
AP
Regular Contributor
You did very well today, but just luck this time!
bpmots
Not applicable
Better to sell. Stock's too volatile. Cash in your profits and start again.
mosismoke
Contributor
I am capitalist in and out but I think this time we should help those miners by trying to save their jobs. Stay invested that may save one job
kwagga
Super Contributor
Don't be a chump. You want the shareholders to save them while their own BEE partner stabbed them in the back and ran for the hills. Yes we're talking here of the "political entrepreneurs" that preach the saving of jobs on the one hand, while the other bloody hand twist the knifes in a workers back. It's a joke. They're killing these companies. As a shareholder you're just going to catch that bloody knife when Cyril finally drops it. My advice is to stand clear. Lonmin is dead. http://www.fin24.com/Finweek/Business-and-economy/Lonmin-how-Cyril-never-paid-back-the-money-2015102...