Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Business account

2 REPLIES 2
Rezzonator
Occasional Contributor

Business accounts are used to track the cash balance, money owed to the business, money owed to creditors and payroll paid to employees. So if you want to have a good and well rising business then you will need to choose a good bank that will offer good business account services and for a good price, such a bank is neumannassociates.com. They have helped me with my business when I have even started till I got sick of it and decided that it's time for me to relax and get a retirement. My children didn't want to continue my business, so I simply sold it, but still now I am talking with the bankers that helped me in the past, and we often go to play golf or watch a baseball match.

Klais
New Contributor

I can still tell you the details about the improvements for the business. Because now a lot of business requires better automation. And here you can't do without quality improvement and customization of business solutions. Because I can say that you can look at the salesforce crm customization , I did it and not for nothing. Because I was able to learn and configure Salesforce, and now I fully apply it to improve overall performance. Good luck, I hope I was able to help!

Maliq

Hi guys,

I trust this email finds you well.

I would like to get some more information on the different business accounts standard bank has to offer. I have got a registered business but need a banker for my business and was hoping to do this with yourselves.

Please assist.

Kind regards,

Maliqa