Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Deposit in Term loan instead of credit card - REVERSAL

1 REPLY 1
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Fairouscha ,

We would like to assist further on this matter. Please share your initial query and your account details for further assistance: [email protected]

Let us know should you require further assistance on this.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Fairouscha

Good morning

2 weeks ago I deposited money into my Term loan account instead of Credit card

This was done in error I called the standard bank immediately to reverse it as my credit card is important, it will go into arrears.

Well, this sparked a lot of confusion Transactional banking put me through to internet banking and internet banking put me through to transactional banking.

This happened for 2 days in a row. 

Then, I tried again. 

this time I was given a reference number, to my surprise my reference number still nobody can assist as to where my query lies. 

Now I have to come on to this forum and ask somebody, Anybody to please assist urgently. 

I said this before my name will be on a bad rating on ITC and some of us would love to buy houses one day. 

This is truly unacceptable.

All my accounts are with one bank yet communication to the different departments is ridiculous. 

I also have to note that this took place before Covid 19 started becoming a threat to our country so I can not understand the dealy and if there is a delay let me know but don't treat me like I am going against our contracts, please.

Give me my money back.