Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Resolvement and Improvement

ThaboMpetha
New Contributor
My Bank Was Able To Collapse On Your Responsibilities Of Managing It And Non Ownership Controls You With My Bank When The Rest Know I'm At Home And They Ask You My Employees That We Owe Them Money With My Bank I Know Wonder Many Of My Branches And My Past Service Of Multichoice Duel View l Decoder Collapsed And Managed To Buy A New Dstv Explora Model 2A Company Service To Continue With The Past History Attachment Of My Old Multichoice Duel View I Decoder Company With It's Continue History With The Dstv Explora It Has Advanced Improvement And 100% Quality Operation And I Also Witnessed One Of The People Who Have Been Tell You My Employees That One Of My Bank Of Standard Bank Owe Them Billions The ANC Politian Minister Who Resign From The Party Who Went To Her Home As She also Witnessed me at Home When I Was Busy At Home Watching My Dstv Few Years Back When I Was Exploring My Channels I managed To Enter In My Parliament Channel And The Talk Started With The Former Minister And My One Of My Standard Bank Employee In Parliament Managed To Be Defensive Representing Us The Bank For Me Also To Understand To Know Whats Happening, Maybe In Any Means They Managed To Get Them To My Employees Who Where In Charge With The Transfers Accounts (Maybe) It Could Also Why My Bank Branches Of A Number Of 241 Collapsed