Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Serious question about depression

5 REPLIES 5
phinitos

There was similar situation with me. That legit site to explore helped me a lot, there is everything about women's health and how to properly take care of yourself after the birth of a baby. I advise you to follow the link and read useful information for yourself and your health. It helped me personally! They are really a legit company using doctors and real pharmacies.

Luizee
Occasional Visitor

I'm sure you are a very good person and it is a great pity to hear that you had such a terrible experience of dealing with depression in your life. Hope you are doing well now ... I recommend that you start using this good CBD oil https://blessedcbd.co.uk to improve your mental health even after a full recovery. The oil reduces anxiety and depression as well as stimulates your health! Never surrender to the code, it seems to you that everything is bad, with any situation there is always a way out.

niksadonis

If you need help, then our caring licensed counselors have been providing state-of-the-art, patient-centered care for over a decade. Basepoint psychiatry & Wellness is committed to providing the highest quality treatment using evidence-based principles in a safe environment.

Trevor5551
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the information.

adamroberson
Contributor

Mental illnesses are a great problem nowadays and every third person in the world is suffering from them, all these problems like depression, anxiety or migraines are caused by the good living conditions in which we live, I know that it sounds stupid, but it is true. People think and worry more about the number of followers and money than about how to live a happy life. There are a lot of medicines that can help such people but the best one is kratom it's a 100% natural and legal product which isn't a drug for more information you can visit https://kratomgallery.com/ and there you will find all the necessary information.

Muller21pfg
Contributor

So, in 2009, I was first diagnosed with sadness. By 2010, I was diagnosed with mild clinical depression. The psychiatrist and everyone else found the right coping methods combined with the right dosage of the right medication to compensate for the chemical imbalance by the end of 2010. I turned 40 in December, and I was just blown away. Guns, booze, food - everything works.

This summer, my wife and I have gained more pounds over the past year. Her mother was on a faithful fire diet that worked wonders. The diet completely eliminates all sugars, carbohydrates, and dairy products for 2 weeks, after which you can eat a limited amount of dairy products. We started this just 2 weeks ago.

After 4 days, I am on the verge of an emotional breakdown. Emotions are everywhere. I'm short-tempered, I can't turn off my brain, and everything feels like it was before 2009. Basically... a full E36 M3. yesterday lunch was bought for us and for the first time in almost 2 weeks I had sugar, carbs, and dairy products. I felt great. Absolutely on top of the world. I had the same "bad food" again today, and I have to tell you... I feel like I can handle the world.

So, knowing a huge amount of information here and a wide range of people and experiences here... my question is: can food (or in this case, lack of it) really affect my depression that much? Or is it something I'm making up to get rid of her diet? I know it seems strange, but man.... eating E36 m3 mentally feels great.