Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Standard Bank SIM Card

17 REPLIES 17
Liony
New Contributor
Can you cancel my sim card i order a sim card got it and the router what i am useing not working on it so i order other one with yhe router
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good evening @teekayykhumza77.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

Sim activations can be done on our website, over the phone or by emailing the team.

To activate using the website; you may follow the below steps:

visit us at: https://mobile.standardbank.co.za/?intcmp=coza-sitewide-headernav-shop-mobile

1. Enter your sim number (You will find your standard bank sim number on the back of your sim card) 
  2. Entre your ID number
  3. Tick the terms and conditions box 

To connect to the sim team; please email us on email [email protected] or Dial 135 from your Standard Bank SIM, alternatively Dial 0801 212 577 or 031 819 5321 from your mobile or landline. 

The most frequently asked questions about our LTE routers and SIM cards are listed below.

https://mobile.standardbank.co.za/faqs#lte-coverage

Please let us know if this solutions helped you.

Warm regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

teekayykhumza77
Michaelmasupje
New Contributor
Go to standard bank they'll give yu
Michaelmasupje
New Contributor
Go and do another one dear
Michaelmasupje
New Contributor
How do I cancel my monthly simcard installment 😤
Ayanda2018
Thokozile_M
Community Coordinator

Hi @Thonono,

Please reach out to our team on [email protected] or dial 135 from your Standard Bank SIM, alternatively Dial 0801 212 577 or 031 819 5321 from your mobile or landline. 

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Thokozile.

Standard Bank Team

Thonono
I'm failing to activate my sim card... Keeps saying try again later.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Prayer123.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

Sim activations can be done on our website, over the phone or by emailing the team.

To activate using the website; you may follow the below steps:

visit us at: https://mobile.standardbank.co.za/?intcmp=coza-sitewide-headernav-shop-mobile

1. Enter your sim number (You will find your standard bank sim number on the back of your sim card) 
  2. Entre your ID number
  3. Tick the terms and conditions box 

To connect to the sim team; please email us on email [email protected] or Dial 135 from your Standard Bank SIM, alternatively Dial 0801 212 577 or 031 819 5321 from your mobile or landline. 

The most frequently asked questions about our LTE routers and SIM cards are listed below.

https://mobile.standardbank.co.za/faqs#lte-coverage

Please let us know if this solutions helped you.

Warm regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Prayer123
New Contributor
I need help with password I just connected the sim for the first time
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello there.

Thank you for reaching out.

To cancel a lost stolen or damaged SIM, sign in to your profile at www.mobile.standardbank.co.za and click 'Replace my SIM' (SIM Swap), or you can call 0801 212 577.

Your current SIM will be soft locked and you will be sent a new SIM. You will be sent an SMS to confirm your SIM Swap request.

Please note that there is a SIM Replacement Fee of R80.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Occasional Visitor
Hi
I have lost my sim card
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello there, you order a sim card by sign in to your profile at www.mobile.standardbank.co.za and click 'Order a SIM', or you can call 0801 212 577. You can also visit your nearest branch with your ID book for assistance. 

How can I get the new simcard
Pmaki
How do i get sim card
Janvrey12
Occasional Visitor
Jan Vrey
Warrenton Spar
Errusmus street 62
Warrenton
XabaTE
Occasional Visitor

How does one apply for Standard Bank SIM Card?

Do I Have to change my existing phone number if I subscribe to Standard Bank SIM Card?

The SUM(1) benefits listed on your website for Standard SM Cards are they month or weekly or daily?