Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Call Centre

jessiejam

My two vechiles are financed by VAF although I bank at ABSA. Because of the long cues I decided to open a Standard Bank a/c. I then took the painfull task of calling VAF to move my direct debit from ABSA to my new Standard Bank a/c.  Yes, I was assured that all was well. My a/c was up to date and the next DD would be taken from my new Sts Bank a/c. Well, it was not. i had not made provisions in ABSA and my DD was returned. I must have now received over 100 call. 10 or even 20 a day from your call centre. I have asked, leaded and begged to speak to a supervisor as after explaining endlessly I get no positve way forwards.. Now I am getting so fustrated. I am very, very seriously considering on total default. IEvery call is having a very negitive effect. I am b;ocking all the numbers and will ensure my next DD is also returned.  Banking should be done with integrity. This my friend is not.  I would like my ABSA charges refunded and the excess interest reversed. Then I will put the matter in order. Otherwise we will have a long road ahead.