Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instalement Sales Agreement

1 REPLY 1
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Aztec52,

Apologies for your experience. We would like to intervene and assist further with your query. Please mail us your full query with your VAF account number for further assistance, you can mail us here: [email protected]. Once we receive this we will escalate to the correct division for assistance.

Let us know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Aztec52
Occasional Visitor

Hi

I took the plunge and accepted the offer for vehicle finance from Stannic. Dealer failed to let me have a copy of the agreement, so made contact with the call centre for a copy.......every time you phone, you go thru a million questions and eventually when we get down to what I'm wanting, only to be told "not filed on our systems and that they would have to go find it somewhere in "space" " Then making a massive promise that it will be mailed by end of business day!!!! Seriously I'm paying for something that I have no paperwork for!!!........Any one had a similar problem and if so some advise please!

Thank u!