Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Insurance added to premium without permission

1 REPLY 1
mama
Occasional Contributor

mama TRADITIONAL HERBALIST AM HERE TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY IT S TIME TO STOP CRYING JUST CALL/WHATSAPP +27810869467 *Bring Lost Lover Back Spells *Attraction Love *Marriage *Stop Cheating *Divorce *Remove Luck *Protection *Financial Blessings Spells **OTHER POWERFUL POPULAR SPELLS *Remove Bad Luck Spells *Protection & Banishing Spells *Financial Blessings Spells Never loose hope everything can be changed, you never know that today its your lucky, i dont disappoint people when it comes to my work thank you all. ITS NEVER TOO LATE!!! JUST CALL OR WHATSAPP ME ON THIS NUMBER :+27810869467

thcxey
Occasional Visitor
I found that an amount of R1288 was added to my monthly vehicle premium. When I queried it I was told it was for insurance. I had already sent proof of insurance for my vehicle when I purchased it. If the bank wanted to confirm it again they could have asked. I am so upset because it affected other debit orders.