Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Mamelodi Muthi Shop~0813432799~Best Herbalist Healer in Soshanguve,Hammanskraal,Roodepoort,GaRankuwa

NYC
Occasional Contributor

I can read your fate and destiny accurately by using the ancient methods of checking through water, mirror, your hands and many other enabling me to tell you all your problems, AM the current leader and Foreteller of the grand ancestral shrine of BANTU which has been in existence since the beginning of the world as a source of the most powerful unseen forcers, I have solved many mysterious problems by using the invisible powers.  Am regarded by many as the greatest powerful spiritual healer on the planet today
The gods of my fore ‘father’s ancestral powers anointed me when I was two months old to inherit, heal and solve most of the problems and ailments that are failed to be healed by other doctors. Education background: I hold a bachelor’s degree in medicine but ancestors forced me to do the work they anointed me for:

THE PROBLEMS THAT I CAN HEAL AND SOLVE THROUGH THE POWERFUL