Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Obtain a Copy of Natis document

1 REPLY 1
Flip3

I am struggeling for two weeks now to obtain origional vehiche registration certificates from Standard Bank

I got a return email from [email protected] on 1 Ocober 2021 and still waiting for final verdict as to how and when I can obtain the said documents. Account number 115939380006.

It seems as if the bank do not undestand that I need the original vehichle registration certificates as the account has been settled and I need to sell the vehichle. Lots of seemingly unecessary questions and same questions again and delayed/slow responses.

hanneshendriks9
Occasional Visitor

On the saturday the 9 Jan 2021 I was involved in a vehicle accident on the N1 North, and my vehicle has been written off by the insurance company

On sunday I logged onto internet banking and obtained a settlement letter, but cant get hold of enybody to assist with getting a copy of the Natis Documents.

I understand that yoyr offices are understaff but to hold on for 30 minutes on a phone to be assisted is not on

I also mailed [email protected] my acc nr is 702646780002, but have not received any response.

We cant finalise the Insurance Claim without a copy of the Natis doc