Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Pre-Approval for Vehicle Finance

15 REPLIES 15
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Samuel1976.

Thank you for choosing us.

Please take some time to apply from our website and see how much you qualify for.

https://www.standardbank.co.za/southafrica/personal/products-and-services/borrow-for-your-needs/vehi...

As an alternative, you can provide your contact information, and we'll set up a conversation with a member of our sales team to offer support.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Samuel1976
I need pre approval for a car around R150000
Somilantanga
Delport1958
Please be advice I need pre approval for the amount of R120.000
SWN87

The useless platform hasn't worked for over 4 years now. Had to take a Wesbank deals while I am a STD client for over 10years. Its still not working, whether pre-approval or actual application. They must just close this devision or tell people what is their new strategy, I heard they only deal directly with the Dealers now not individuals that is why they sort of blocked this platform and did not bother to inform the public. So don't waste your time with completing all the studid question because at the end, you will not be able to submit

CB7
Occasional Visitor
Please call me for pre-approval vehicle finance. 0839596900. I have been holding on the line for 15 minutes.
juls
New Contributor

also, the email address that you have provided, [email protected] DOES NOT WORK!!!!!

clearly nothing works here with you guys

juls
New Contributor

Hi

I have been trying to apply for vehicle finance, online and via the app, however it does not work.

I have seen numerous complaints, regarding this, dating back to 2018. 

Do you have any intention of fixing this problem? If not, then remove it from your website and app, alternatively make sure you have systems and processes that work!!!

juls
New Contributor
I'm having the sane problem , you have the option available on your app and website but it's not working....so I think the "the best way to fix this" is to fix your system problems? I have been struggling since last year with this....please advise when you will be attending to it?
thandykh
Jmaharaj
Occasional Visitor

Im also having the same problemSmiley Sad

@MReinecke wrote:

Good day,

I am stuggling to submit the pre-approval form for vehicle finance. Can someone maybe contact me to get this going?

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Clement89,

Could you kindly visit: https://www.standardbank.co.za/southafrica/personal/products-and-services/borrow-for-your-needs/car-... for more information on how you can obtain finance for your vehicle. 

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Clement89
Occasional Visitor
me am on same this I need are car but I don't know I can start when
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @KirkC

The best way to resolve this is forward us all relevant document so that we can assign this to our VAF team for immediate response.

You can mail us here: [email protected]

Let us know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

KirkC

I am having the same issue, I have been approved by FNB via online application (within 20min.) BUT I can not apply via my own bank Standard Bank for Online Vehicle Pre-Approval. Some help is needed please

MReinecke

Good day,

I am stuggling to submit the pre-approval form for vehicle finance. Can someone maybe contact me to get this going?