Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Settlement Letter

New Contributor
hi I'm mdungwazi jim maluleka I have been calling standard bank requesting a settlement letter my id no 8806296079082
Rati90
Good day,

How long does the bank take to issue a paid up letter for a paid up home loan account so it clears from ones credit history?
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Jafter,

Please be advised that you are able to get a vehicle settlement quote through the mobile banking app provided that your VAF account has been linked to the app. In order to add the VAF tile onto your app, Kindly;

• log onto the app and tap on "More" at the bottom of your screen display,
  • Tap on "explore products",
  • Tap on "Vehicle and Asset Finance" on the display, as well as under "personal vehicle" on the follow up screen,
  • Tap on "Add to dashboard"

Once you've added the tile, you should be able to see it on your homescreen. In order to proceed with getting a settlement quote;

• Tap on the respective "VAF" tile,
  • Under "Pay off your loan", tap on "Get settlement quote"

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Jafter
New Contributor
Hi my name is Alfred Holiday Ndlovu. I'm asking a Letter of settlement (certificate)I've tried lot of VAF DEPARTMENT BUT I DON'T GET HELP. PLEASE HELP ME.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @current,

Please note that you will need to contact our VAF department in order to obtain your unique settlement letter. Their contacts are as follows, 0860 123 002 or [email protected]

Kind Regards,

Mandy

current

Good Day,

Can I receive please the settlement letter for Tee And See Distributors cc.

Volvo FH Truck tractor

My name is Siphiwe Dube

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Keshnie_mathi,

Please be advised that you are able to get a settlement quote sent to you making use of the mobile banking app. The settlement quote will be sent to your email address registered on the mobile banking app. Kindly log onto the app and click "calculate" after tapping on the tile which shows your VAF details.

KInd Regards,

Mandy

Keshnie_mathi
Good day,

I urgently need a settlement letter for my insurance. I have spoken to 3 people who have givwn me 4 different numbers. I have also emailed without a response. Please can someone contact me? The option does not appear on my profile on the app either.

Keshnie