Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

VAF Account Number

13 REPLIES 13
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @Ntombi_property.

Please note that you will need to contact our VAF department in order to obtain your unique reference. Their contacts are as follows: 0860 123 002 or [email protected]. Once you've received your reference, please take note of the below payment options:

EFT, cash payment, or mobile app banking details:

Payments will automatically be allocated to your vehicle and asset finance accounts, provided that you use your vehicle account number as a reference.

Account name: Standard Bank Vehicle and Asset Finance

Account number: 009 704 728

Branch code: 051-001

Reference number: Kindly use your 12-digit vehicle and asset finance account numbers as references.

Pay@ details:

Payment can also be made using our Pay@ option at any of the retail stores with the Pay@ option. Pay@ payments reflect on your Vehicle and Asset Finance account after 2–3 days. The reference number for Pay@ is 11464 + your Vehicle and Asset Finance account number.

Kind Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Ntombi_property
I’m trying to make a payment to Standard Bank vehicle account, can I use public recipient on FNB app
Ts8
Good day am Nomfuneko Philpina Tsheme I lost my VAF number would you help me to get it back
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, @Nassir786.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

For us to better assist you, please tell us how you would like us to assist you.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Nassir786
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @Yolandio23.

Thank you for reaching out.

It could be that the reference number is incorrect and needs to be confirmed with our VAF team. Kindly call our team to verify the reference number by calling 0860 000 000.

Alternatively, you can add the Standard VAF account as a beneficiary from your search directory.

Once added, you will use your account number as a reference number so that your funds will be allocated to your VAF account.

Kindly confirm if you added the VAF account as a beneficiary.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Yolandio23
Hi EFT- I have to use my 12 digit reference number but my account number is only 10 digits? What do I do now
Nd0u
Occasional Visitor
Hi did you get assistance with this, i just recently settled my account the same way using FNB app
Seany
Hi did anyone get back to you regarding this issue? I am also experiencing this....can anyone help?
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @phum-phum,

Please note that you will need to contact our VAF department in order to be assisted accordingly regarding your unique reference. Their contacts are as follows, 0860 123 002 or [email protected].

Kind Regards,

Mandy

phum-phum
Greetings
This is ref. 035064870001
When I trnsfer money from fnb to std bank vaf account it refuses to take my ref they say wrong ref accout.
Std bank
Cheque account
Ref. 035064870001
H4tch3t

@MandyP Hi Mandy,

I made a payment from FNB to a Public Beneficiary called "Standard Bank Vehicle and Asset Finance" in a similar manner as described above with my account reference, however I see the account number differs from the one you supplied???

It reflects as account nr 1914186 on the proof of payment. Can you perhaps validate that this s the correct account number?

Thanks

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @J-D,

Please note that you will need to contact our VAF department in order to obtain your unique reference. Their contacts are as follows, 0860 123 002 or [email protected]. Once you've received your reference, please take note of the below payment options:

EFT / cash payment / mobile app banking details: 

Payments will automatically be allocated to your Vehicle and Asset Finance account – provided that you use your vehicle account number as reference.

Account name: Standard Bank Vehicle and Asset Finance

Account number: 009 704 728

Branch code: 051 001

Reference number: Kindly use your 12 digit vehicle and asset finance account number as reference

Pay@ details:

Payment can also be made using our Pay@ option, at any of the retail stores with the Pay@ option. Pay@ payments reflect on your Vehicle and Asset Finance account after 2 – 3 days. The reference number for Pay@ is 11464 + your Vehicle and Asset Finance account number.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

J-D
Visitor
Hi,

I am looking to deposit a lump sum into my VAF Account, and would like the account number for to happen to be confirmed and what reference details I should provide.

I am also wanting the lump sum deposit to affect my repayment term and not installment amount ..
.. Once I have deposited the lump sum, what would I need to do for the above to be affected.

Thank you