Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

VAF Accounts

Solved
5 REPLIES 5
FanaM1
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi @Marius123DJ.

Thank you for getting in touch.

To get your settlement. From your home screen:

• Select the vehicle asset finance account (car loan account) tile.
  • Select "Get a settlement quote" under "Pay off your loan."
  • Your settlement amount will be displayed, and a settlement quote will be automatically emailed to your email address. This quote will only be valid for five working days.

If you aren't registered for self-service banking, our VAF team can assist with the amount at 0860 000 000.

Can I kindly advise that you don't post your personal or account details on this platform, as it's public. Kindly forward these details to the provided email address; [email protected], should you request to be assisted by email.

Please let me know if this solution helps.

Kind regards,
Fana.
Standard Bank Team

Marius123DJ
Occasional Visitor

Hi I am Marius de Jonge ID 5706045012082.  I need the settlement amount on the Toyota Rav 4  that i purchace from Standerd Bank

Please send me a Statement

Kind Regards

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @SJM,

Can I kindly advise that you don't post your personal or account details on this platform as it's public. Kindly forward these details to the provided email address; [email protected].

Kind Regards,

Mandy

SJM
New Contributor

Hi 

My ID No: 8705146096082 and cell no: 0798246181 Acc No:041246340001

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @tebza187,

Could i advise that you forward your account details, ID number, as well as your contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "VAF Accounts" so that our VAF service team can look into this issue for you.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

tebza187
Occasional Visitor

Good afternoon Standard Bank VAF

I settled my VAF account and was told to call back within 3 working days.  I called at 15h35 on the 04/06/2018 and spoke to Ayanda and for some reason the line went dead.  I on the phone right now and I'm hold and also calling  from  a mobile phone "charges".  I was told to callback today to get my NATIS documents.  Can someone please call me back on 084 898 1631.

Secondly

I've just applied for VAF finance on a second vehicle through a dealership and received a text message from you saying, YOUR STANDARD BANK VEHICLE FINANCE HAS BEEN APPROVED, SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION. PLEASE CONFIRM APPROVAL CONDITIONS WITH YOUR DEALERSHIP. REF NO######312.  I received a second one, STANDARD BANK HAS SENT YOUR BANK STATEMENT TO NEDBANK AS PER REQUEST, IDX REF NO 16897668 IF YOU DID NOT GIVE CONSENT CALL US ON 0860 123 000.  Why is Standard Bank sending my details to another institution.

Go to the solution >