Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

VAF Additional Payment

2 REPLIES 2
Erickhumalo1
Occasional Visitor

Hi Boitumelo,

I have an identical problem. I would like to make extra payments into my VAF account which I do have linked to my app, but I dont get an option to actually transfer money into it. For example when I transfer from Cheque to savings I do get the option to do so. I have also tried to add the VAF account number as a beneficiary, but I get a message saying "Benficiary number is invalid". Please may you call me on 082 722 4481 if you need to discuss further. Your assistance will be highly appreciated. 

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Brett_23,

You should still be able to process partial amount instead of the settlement amount. When making this transaction you will see the settlement amount and still be able to make any payment. 

If you are experiencing any issues, please mail us the error message and account details for further investigation. You can still pay your VAF account by creating a beneficiary and making the immediate payment on your App.

Please mail us your error message here: [email protected]

Let us know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Brett_23

Hi there

I'm trying to make a lump sum (additional) payment towards my VAF account. I have the account on my dashboard on the app but there is no option to transfer money into the account or make any payment towards the account. The only option available is to settle the account fully. I don't want to pay the full amount owed, just make a reasonable extra contribution towards to it.

Please advise.