Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

VAF Settlement Quote

Solved
11 REPLIES 11
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello there.

Thank you for reaching out.

To get your settlement.

From your home screen:

• Select vehicle asset finance account (car loan account) tile.
  • Select get settlement quote under pay off your loan.
  • Your settlement amount will be displayed, and a settlement quote will be automatically emailed to your email address. This quote will only be valid for 5 working days.

If you aren't registered for self-service banking, our VAF team can assist with the amount on 0860 000 000.

Please let me know if this solution helps.

Kind regards,
Fana.
Standard Bank Team.

New Contributor
Goodday can someone assist me with sattlement on my vehicle
FanaM1
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi @glombaardzst.

Thank you for reaching out.

To get your settlement.

From your home screen:

• Select vehicle asset finance account (car loan account) tile.
  • Select get settlement quote under pay off your loan.
  • Your settlement amount will be displayed, and a settlement quote will be automatically emailed to your email address. This quote will only be valid for 5 working days.

If you aren't registered for self-service banking, our VAF team can assist with the amount on 0860 000 000.

Please let me know if this solution helps.

Kind regards,
Fana.
Standard Bank Team.

glombaardzst
Occasional Visitor
Looking for a settlement on my Ford ranger 2.2 super cab
Arnold1959

I would like to get my VAF Settlement letter thats been paid up in 2009 please

New Contributor
Good day I'm requesting a settlement letter my name mdungwazi jim maluleka please im trying to find it on my standard bank app
New Contributor
please get back to Asap
Mokgaetji
I am looking for my settlement letter for my personal loan. Not a standard bank client I have send numerous emails but no responses.
Bthmlotshwa082
Occasional Visitor
Hi. I would like to obtain my VAF settlement letter.
Lettisha

I have been trying to get a settlement letter from the past week. I have emailed and called several times. Why is it so hard to get a settlement letter?

My husband and i were in an accident and now we don't have a car because it has been written off. We desperate for this letter as we need to get process running with our insurance. We have not gotten any response, everytime i do call Standard Bank i have to wait to be put into a different department. It is hard enough to live with injuries but makes things harder to get some service.

Please can i get some assistance.

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @ThobaShangase,

The best way to resolve this will be to forward your VAF (Vehicle Finance) account information and your request for settlement. 

You can mail us here: [email protected].

Let me know should you need us to intervene.

Regards,

Boitumelo

ThobaShangase
Occasional Visitor

Hi 

Please advise on how one can get a settlement quote/letter without phoning. I am not a Standard Bank account holder so the app is not an option

Go to the solution >