Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

VAF Statements

Solved
9 REPLIES 9
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Daniel19.

Our VAF team would need to check why statements are not being sent to you on 0860 000 000. Alternatively, you can view your VAF account on any digital banking platform. The account can be added as one of your tiles and have access to your statements.

Kind regards.

Fana.

Daniel19
I don't get emails with statements every month
Onibabe
Occasional Visitor
How do I view statement in the I can’t see the option in the app
mosebom3
Frequent Visitor
I once had my vaf account showing on my app, after the upgrade and changes on the app I was requered to to add another dashboard and delete the old one because it was not showing my account. Now am trying to load the vaf account "you can not add the account that is already added" what must I do to add it again and how
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Mark64.,

Please be advised that statements are sent via email every quarter, however, should you need one, kindly forward your request to [email protected] in order to be assisted further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Mark64
New Contributor
Mark64
New Contributor
Where do I find my statement?
Kaylee
New Contributor
Thank you so much
Jonohall
Solution
Occasional Visitor
Go to more, explore products, vehicle and asset finance, personal vehicle, add to dashboard
Kaylee
New Contributor
How do I link my VAF, it doesn't appear on the app. I want to view my statements
Go to the solution >