Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

VEHICLE REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS

15 REPLIES 15
DonavinGB

Good Day

How can I get hold of my Vehicle registration documents

Paid off in 2012

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @whizzbang69

We totally understand your concerns.

We have other alternatives, about which you can get in touch with us. Here they are below:

• Email [email protected] or reach out to us via
  • StandardBankZA on Twitter,
  • Facebook on Standard Bank, South Africa,
  • Please contact us at 0860 000 000.

Please let me know if that sounds okay to you.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

whizzbang69
New Contributor

@FanaM1 wrote:

Hi @whizzbang69.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

Please share your email address. We will use it to fast-track your email so our team can assist.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Hi Fana

I am not prepared to disclose my personal email address in a public forum.

Please suggest an alternative.

A portion of my email address is:

peter********@gmail.com

Thanks.

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @whizzbang69.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

Please share your email address. We will use it to fast-track your email so our team can assist.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

whizzbang69
New Contributor

Good afternoon.

Could you please advise when I can expect a response from [email protected] with regards to my vehicle registration documents?

Thanks.

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Jezebel2022.

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Please forward your email to SBSA.ask@standardbank with your VAF account number and the address you want the document to be delivered to.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Jezebel2022
Good Day, I have sent all the details as per your email request to [email protected]
To date no response. What is the way forward. All we need is a copy of the RC1 form .....please🙏🏾
frances1
Occasional Visitor

Good day

I would like to request my vehicle registration documents for 

Opel Corsa VFT564GP

VIN: ADMSC08ME63336628

cherylannvdm
New Contributor

Once again, after holding for for at least 30 minutes in the 0860000000 queue, I was transferred to the legal department and eventually received an email address which I could send a message to. This email address has failed as well. I really do not know what else to do. This is extremely poor customer service. 

cherylannvdm
New Contributor
this email address gives me a delivery error
cherylannvdm
New Contributor
I've tried this number. no response here either
cherylannvdm
New Contributor

Hi, I have been trying to get through to a customer service agent for more than 2 days. I was told to contact 0860000000 to request my vehicle registration document.

this number just rings and rings. I've held on for more then 20 minutes at a time on several occassions.

I've also tried sending an email to [email protected], but receive a delivery error each time.

This is highly frustrating.

What do I need to do to urgently get my registration document - for a vehicle that I've paid off more than 4 years ago!!

Natasha123
New Contributor

Hi

I just spoke to the right person that can help you with the papers 011 547 1401

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @CharmaineRB1970,

Could you kindly forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "VEHICLE REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS" so that we can look into this matter and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

CharmaineRB1970

Good day

My Brother bought me a vehicle on he's name the last payment was 1 March 2019 before that the bank send him an sms advise him we still owe 26000 on the vehicle he did phone and was informed there was in 2015 and 2017 a request to lower the payments whereby i did keep on paying the full amount everymonth. My brother also advise that he never sign any paper work to reduse payments.They also did send him a sms to inform him the matter was resolve but now we can not get hold of them to get the vehicle papers from them.

pierrebasson

I have paid off my car and need to get the original registration documents from you.

Please advise.

Kind regards

Pierre Basson