Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Vehicle Finance account number

4 REPLIES 4
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Komanesam, you can get your VAF account details on the banking app. To add the account as one of your tiles under your dashboard, please follow the steps below:

1. log in to the app

2. click on more

3. click open a new account

4. click on existing account (VAF)

You can also get in touch with our VAF team on 0860 000 000, to get your VAF details.

Komanesam
l0umar
Occasional Contributor

Dear Mandy,

I've made this inquiry on 6 January 2020 and was told that an EFT is not possible at all.  It has to go off via debit order.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Jdb1,

Please note that you will need to contact our VAF department in order to obtain your unique reference. Their contacts are as follows, 0860 123 002 or [email protected]. Once you've received your reference, please take note of the below payment options:

EFT / cash payment / mobile app banking details: 

Payments will automatically be allocated to your Vehicle and Asset Finance account – provided that you use your vehicle account number as reference.

Account name: Standard Bank Vehicle and Asset Finance

Account number: 009 704 728

Branch code: 051 001

Reference number: Kindly use your 12 digit vehicle and asset finance account number as reference

Pay@ details:

Payment can also be made using our Pay@ option, at any of the retail stores with the Pay@ option. Pay@ payments reflect on your Vehicle and Asset Finance account after 2 – 3 days. The reference number for Pay@ is 11464 + your Vehicle and Asset Finance account.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Jdb1
Occasional Visitor
Hi

I am trying to find my vehicle finance account number on the contract I received, but can't seem to find it. Where is it supposed to be stated?

Thanks