Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

settlement quote

8 REPLIES 8
CourtneyRie
New Contributor

Community and all banking services are filed for the approval of the shorts for the team  The system is held for the fitness for the joys and pleasure for the coming days in this ambit.

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Forneved and @Pholoshomashala.

We appreciate you reaching out.

Could you please tell us the settlement amount for which account so that we can assist you further?

Kindly advise that you don't post your personal or account details on this platform, as it's public. Please forward these details to the provided email address: [email protected].

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Forneved

I'm standard Bank customer My ID number 8608105605459 I need a settlement balance. @uno online

Pholoshomashala
Occasional Visitor
I'm standard Bank customer
My ID number 8608105608089
I need a settlement balance I need to settle the balance on Thursday at 29th
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Ntambw1976.

The process of a settlement letter is still the same. Please get in touch with our team on the numbe provided below for assistance.

Kind regards.

Fana.

Ntambw1976

@DirkieHond wrote:

Hi. Can I please get a settlement quote on my account number 222705740004.

Dumakude
Visitor
I'm standard Bank customer
My ID number 7302285999085
I need a settlement balance I need to settle the balance on Thursday at 29th
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @DirkieHond,

Please be advised that if you need a settlement quote on an Personal Loan, Credit Card or Home Loan, you can contact our customer care on 0860 123 000 in order to be assisted accordingly. Should be perhaps seek a settlement quote on your VAF asset, kindly note that you are able to get it through the mobile banking app provided that your VAF account has been linked to the app. In order to add the VAF tile onto your app, Kindly;

• log onto the app and tap on "More" at the bottom of your screen display,
  • Tap on "explore products",
  • Tap on "Vehicle and Asset Finance" on the display, as well as under "personal vehicle" on the follow up screen,
  • Tap on "Add to dashboard".

Once you've added the tile, you should be able to see it on your homescreen. In order to proceed with getting a settlement quote;

• Tap on the respective "VAF" tile,
  • Under "Pay off your loan", tap on "Get settlement quote"

Kind Regards,

Mandy

DirkieHond
Occasional Visitor

Hi. Can I please get a settlement quote on my account number 222705740004.