Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Eylure 2018 Holiday Gift Sets

Highlighted
Contributor

Gaskets x-Vegas gift no set ($14.99)
This limited edition gift set includes 3 of the most popular Vegas Kay Lash styles in the Luxe collection, all with a mink-like texture. Light feathery lashes add a dramatic improvement to any eye shape and are designed for repeated use.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New Contributor

are these sets still available? my lashes are awful, wanna have long lashes(

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

Are your sets still available for purchasing? I'm choosing a present for my best friend, she has birthday next week. I don't know whether she would like some beauty stuff or it's better to go on the already familiar way. I mean, she is a beer lover, I'd like to order her a gift basket full of beer from jetgiftbaskets.com. Great prices there, besides. She loves corona, so it would be the best present, however maybe I should purchase her something more "girlish". What would you suggest? Sorry for reviving an old thread and thanks in advance for the suggestions!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

@Victry1327 wrote:

Are your sets still available for purchasing? I'm choosing a present for my best friend, she has birthday next week. I don't know whether she would like some beauty stuff or it's better to go on the already familiar way. I mean, she is a beer lover, I'd like to order her a gift basket full of beer from jetgiftbaskets.com. Great prices there, besides. She loves corona, so it would be the best present, however maybe I should purchase her something more "girlish". What would you suggest? Sorry for reviving an old thread and thanks in advance for the suggestions!

where can I find more feedback about this source?

0 Kudos