Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Welcome and get started

Discover your community and let us know what you think

Atm withdrawal fault

Yash22
Visitor
I tried to do a withdrawal from the atm .I punch the amount in my card came out and the slip followed after that with a error code 0047.I got a sms via my notification service saying the money was withdrawn.This is poor service I have to pay my rent.
5 REPLIES 5
Zubrich
New Contributor
My wife withdrew R500 twice from her account. Both times she git a message "We cannot process your request due to technical difficulties. Please try again later" Her bank account shows R1000 less. She never got the cash.
My daughter also tried to withdraw and the same thing happened to her. She withdrew R200.
How do I go about getting my money back . . . Please!
Tim3
New Contributor
Had same issue last night. Tried to withdraw R400 and got a error about technical issues, I still have the slip with error number 0047. Tried again at same machine and out came the R400. Then got sms notifications that shows the 400 which wasn't withdrawn was deducted from my account.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Yash22,

I can imagine your frustration on this, the error could have been a result of a technical issue. Please rest assured that the funds will be reversed into your account upon being declared an unsuccessful transaction. Should the money not be returned within 2 to 3 business days, kindly contact our customer care on 0860 123 000 or forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] for further assistance.

Regards,

ACEOFSPADES

SO POOR. I WANT TO WITHDRAW CASH MY CARD IS LOST HOW...THE APP IS POOR-SERVICED

Mikevenco
I put a wrong pin 3 time now my pin is blocked and I need money asap