Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Welcome and get started

Discover your community and let us know what you think

How to link RCP account to app?

Este1
I would like to find out how to link my RCP account to my standard bank app? I keep getting messages from standard bank saying I can transfer funds from RCP account on app but it doesn't show up.
3 REPLIES 3
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Este1,

Please be advised that you will need to contact our customer care on 0860 123 000 so that you can be assisted with linking your RCP profile to the app. Once the process is complete, the RCP account will appear as a tile on the main dashboard on your mobile banking App.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

G786
How do I transfer money from RCP to bank account
SilindileMbo
Community Coordinator

Hi there,

Please be advised that should you have your RCP linked to your mobile banking app, (1) you'll have the option to view how much funds are available (2) if you qualify to transfer them or how much you'd need to pay to transfer them. The option to transfer the funds will also be visible on the RCP tile within your mobile banking app. To link your RCP to your App, please follow these steps:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on 'More',
  • Tap on 'Explore Products',
  • Select 'Personal and Business Loans',
  • Select 'Flexible Term Personal Loan' and proceed to link it.

Alternatively, kindly contact customer care on 0860 123 000 for further assistance.

Best regards

Sillindile Mbokazi

Standard Bank Team