Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Welcome and get started

Discover your community and let us know what you think

Loan top up

Solved
Esethu20
Occasional Visitor
I have an existing loan with standard bank , I wish to know if I qualify for a top up
Go to the solution >
4 REPLIES 4
MandyP
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @Esethu20,

Could I kindly ask that you contact our customer care on 0860 123 000 in order for one of our consultants to determine if you qualify for a limit increase on your Personal Loan.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

74t
Visitor
Mckays1Zn
Occasional Visitor
I have existing loan
Ireneduncanjji

I always wished to take my wife on a cruise. We are a very young couple and we are both still paying our student loan. I thought I would never be on our dream vacation. You know how hard it is to work, pay rent, and plan to buy a personal house. I started to search for some cash because I was sick and tired and I needed to relax. My neighbor told me about this place called GreenStarCash website and they really helped me. They didn’t ask me about my credit history and their interest was really fair. We traveled all over Carribean sea and it was perfect vacation. Always try to find time to relax and see some new places.