Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Welcome and get started

Discover your community and let us know what you think

Stanbic IBTC Nigeria Horror

Thabang85
Occasional Visitor

I applied for a Stanbic ibtc account in Nigeria, Having been banking with standard bank South Africa for almost half my life, I did believe that choosing them as a partner in Nigeria since I own a business there will be one of the best moves, Well turns out I was not even close. I have my BVN and did my application online but I couldn't get the Temporary password, for me to access online banking, For the simple reason that my registered cellphone number is an international number. the consultant in Lagos refused to assist me even though I had verified my identity and answered all the security questions. Now because I am in South Africa, I am stuck with a foreign account, I can't even access and due to the Covid regulations in that country I can not say when I will be going there, Sta Bank please pull up your socks, We also have options you know...