Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Welcome and get started

Discover your community and let us know what you think

Standard bank app

Captain5926
New Contributor
I got a gift of a phone a relative of mine that had a standard bank account used to use. She had a standard bank app. I deleted the app and everytime i put a new one it says hallo with my relatives name. Went to my local branch and they told me to ask my relative to change the setting of the app on her new phone and for her to delete any phone which she is no longer using. She did so and the settings on her new phone show she only has her new phone. Despite that anytime i upload the up it does the same thing and as a result i can not use app for my own standard bank accounts. Please help
1 REPLY 1
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Captain5926,

Please be advised that your relative will need to log into the app on your phone, using their details, in order to unlink their device. The following prompts will need to be followed in this regard;

• log onto App and tap on "more" at the bottom right hand of the app display,
  • Select "settings" on the next page,
  • Scroll down until you find "devices",
  • Select the device you'd like to unlink and tap on "unlink" to complete the process.

Once this process is complete, you will be able to log into the app using your credentials.

Regards,

Mandy