Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Welcome and get started

Discover your community and let us know what you think

Suspended!!!

Becky
Occasional Visitor
So my account is suspended and I can't do anything with the money in my account but its been suspended since I fetched my card after opening the account. And the lady at the teller didn't do anything about it. REALLY ANNOYED!
11 REPLIES 11
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Becky,

I can understand your frustration on this, can I kindly ask that you forward your card details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "card suspended" so that we can urgently look into this matter and assist you further. I'd like to apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

tiimmy3
Occasional Contributor
Please I can't transfer from my ease wallet and I have two ease account why is it so fustrating the two ease account shows source account can not be debited I have sent email no one replies
tiimmy3
Occasional Contributor
Please look into this matter my two ease account can't be shut down I have give a feedback no one replies
Please you guys should help me out
tiimmy3
Occasional Contributor
Hello 👋 Am Tiimmy Dickson from Nigeria please can you guys do well to reply I want my funds out of the ease account
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @tiimmy3.

Thank you for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are experiencing.

Please tell us what error message are you getting?

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

tiimmy3
Occasional Contributor
Please Mr Fana how can I withdraw my funds out of the ease wallet
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @tiimmy3.

Thank you for the clarity.

Your account is not a South African Standard Bank account, it is a Stanbic account.

You need contact them via Twitter @SBGroup or via Facebook Standard Bank group for immediate assistance.

The team will be able to assist you in guiding you on how to withdraw from your ease wallet/account.

Please let me know if these solution helps.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Anderson23
New Contributor
@Fana

My account Is blocked since 14 working days now.

Account blocked. case : 2022-393211845

I have almost called every department.

They keep saying will call u but no progress.
I have email on this addresses but no response what so ever

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I don't know.if this post will help getting the matter resolved because we have people to pay nd expenses to take care of.

Thanks
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @Anderson23.

I appreciate you letting me know about this.

I apologize that it has taken this long and will request that the investigators look into the situation immediately.

In case the team needs to contact you, if your contact information has changed, do let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Anderson23
New Contributor
Hi.

Thanks for the response but been waiting for very long time and no response is provided I have expenses to take care of, it's fine they do they verification process but it's been very long time now. What should I tell my suppliers and banks whom iam owing money? My debit orders? My loans installments?

Plz plz I need results bcz every time I call the fraud department they say will call u. This is like 50th time they telling me that they will call me.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Anderson23.

I appreciate you returning to me.

I can appreciate how upsetting this situation is.

I have taken it upon myself to get some quick input.

Share your contact information, please The team will be informed of your details and urged to respond quickly.

Best regards

Fana

Standard Bank Team.