Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Welcome and get started

Discover your community and let us know what you think

Term loan

Nazmirah
Visitor
Hi i was approved for a term loan on the 1 of march 2020 i was told that i should get the agreement through the app but i dont have a standard bank app so i phoned in to the call center as the application was going to expire on the 5 of march i kept calling and reminding them about the application expiring on the 4 of march when i called in the consultant told me i shouldnt worry my funds will be released by friday but friday came and went still nothing now that the application is expired my score came down and standard bank says i have to wait 3mnths to reapply i cant apply at any bank because standard bank did hard enquiries on credit profile what do i do my life is over im in a depression because of this incompitance
1 REPLY 1
Arthi1
New Contributor
Goodday
I applied for a R6000 term loan last night which I was told I do qualify. I did the whole application process and was told the money will be in my account. I checked this morning nothing there and I re applied only to be told my application is unsuccessful. Initially I was told I qualify for R29000 term loan.
Please help me.