Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Rams
Super Contributor
Wish i had some money on 46000....but 44400 or close for the days trade is good enough.
34 REPLIES 34
Rams
Super Contributor
retrace with support around 44500 and above, 2 green 15 min candles and another long on ALSI.
Bouwer
Super Contributor
Took a long on the 10:15 candle.
Rams
Super Contributor
I am in also
Rams
Super Contributor
and stop moved up, target in site.
db88
Contributor
Any reason for the SA markets relative out-performance of the international markets over the last two days?
db88
Contributor
Any reason for the SA markets relative out-performance of the international markets over the last two days?
Rams
Super Contributor
Yes, i have seen that also, even right now, FTSE is red and we green.
db88
Contributor
and it is not small differences... by my calculation we are looking at least a 2.5% difference!
Rams
Super Contributor
and out at profit.Lots red candle on FTSE will probably make 4500 difficult.Wait for US open(if they not closed in Snow).
koos2
Super Contributor
Clarence thinks 46 k is an unfortunate title.
Rams
Super Contributor
Interesting day....
Bouwer
Super Contributor
Rams
Super Contributor
DOW tanked,futures up, Asia up and Fed today.
Rams
Super Contributor
And ALSI just came of 45000
Bouwer
Super Contributor
Made a rookie mistake this morning. Should have closed my long position last night but got distracted. Luckily there was a gap up this morning. Could have easily swung in the other direction!!
koos2
Super Contributor
Cartman Respect My Authoritah => this thread
koos2
Super Contributor
Do you get what Maurice is saying, it is a scam on the way down and on the way up.
Rams
Super Contributor
Trading above 45000, out for now. back in on US open. If 45 holds, will go long on a retrace.
Rams
Super Contributor
long on the open, FTSE gap to close. 45 125