Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Aspen

Preston
Super Contributor
If there is one chart that I really love, then Aspen will be the one. I really, really love this chart and company and the recent sens just bolster the fact that Mr Saad is looking to acquire again.
25 REPLIES 25
Galuc
Super Contributor
Really??? It is down 10% in the year and done nothing for 3 months is it going to do something now, I don't see anything on the charts. Are we trading or investing?
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Preston, I think this one is more than fully priced, good company with excellent management, but I think this is going to "flatline" for quite some time.
Preston
Super Contributor
Guys, a massive inverse Head & Shoulder is developing on this share, Currently the right shoulder is in the process of being completed (60%). A break above R345, I see blue skies for this share, I also like the sens announcement , it does suggest "Intent". If it drops below R318,i will be a buyer. (omo)
Preston
Super Contributor
Aspen 4% up.
Preston
Super Contributor
Whose your Daddy?
Preston
Super Contributor
Stephen B Saad :-)
Russ
Super Contributor
Nice going, Preston!
Preston
Super Contributor
Thank you Russ.
Russ
Super Contributor
Now don't drink too much tonight Preston. I am allowed to because my shares were total cr*p today.
Preston
Super Contributor
Russ, which shares?
Preston
Super Contributor
Russ, have a look at Woolies. Personally , i do not believe that the H & S will break to the downside.
Russ
Super Contributor
I hold whl so I am watching it. I did pretty well with sui and tkg but thought of selling 2 days ago but didn't, so sold yesterday after they dropped quite a bit. I held cfr and tru for a bit too long but am out now. Still holding ppc as well.
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
BAil, BaIL, BAIL OUT
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
Which one?
Preston
Super Contributor
Antenna14
Contributor
Preston you hit the nail on the head!
Antenna14
Contributor
What is your opinion on Nampak?
Preston
Super Contributor
I really like Nampak. Will start adding more equity below R15.50. Wait for that level.
Antenna14
Contributor
I actually bought into it at 1910... You scheme it will pass this mark again?