Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BREXIT

koos2
Super Contributor
The lord protector (Richard 3) thinks the alsi might move up by 10% a day over the next 3.
klapka
Super Contributor
Odds now 1/8 Remain and 5/1 Leave. Looks like the donkey fell at the first fence.
Rams
Super Contributor
Koos, what do you trade/
koos2
Super Contributor
alsi + resi
Russ
Super Contributor
And the black swan wins by a short beak.
The_Trader
Frequent Contributor
If I had some money on this horse. Could have made a killing. To me this just emphasizes that the British are tired of how the EU runs things and to top it all, a politician in Holland is already calling for a referendum. Now what are the chances for a total desintegration of the whole EU?
Preston
Super Contributor
oh boys,Russ, thankfully no cfd's. No margin call. Will look to pick up Nampak at ridiculous price.
koos2
Super Contributor
ye dont have to trade on the vagaries of woman, was a 50/50 bet anyhoo.
Kbee
Contributor
The colonizer has voted for independence.
mullet_fish
Regular Contributor
....today we could lose at least 5-10%. Useless , narrow minded, lazy, selfish English and Welsh (Scots and NIR good guys and a few Londoners) . The EU must screw them and their rubbish cars. Let them erect "their wall" all the way across the channel ! Let the Poms go and pick strawberries themselves instead of hard working Poles. I can't wait to watch. Good luck to Iceland on Monday for the soccer....
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
At least London was not burnt down and left in ashes - not sure if the soccer mob will contain themselves.
Rams
Super Contributor
Yes, busy days ahead, lots opportunities. Always the Sell in May wins....
Rams
Super Contributor
ALSI down 2500 points
koos2
Super Contributor
alsi weekly und monthly dunnit look gay either.
Hali
Super Contributor
Standard bank and its useless website..cost me money..cudnt close my shorts at lower levels
Rams
Super Contributor
USD/ZAR would be a possible long trade(daily)...green confirmation Monday.Long gold another. Well, we know now there will be no FED rate hike.
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Yes - absolute rubbish. Disgraceful!
Russ
Super Contributor
This isn't as bad as Black Monday on October 19, 1987, when the Dow lost 22,61% in one day!
Russ
Super Contributor
The dax and the cac are taking an even bigger klap than the ftse.
Preston
Super Contributor
It seems that when volatility hits the markets, Easy trader get clapped with the same wave. Thankfully, I also receive "live prices" from IG markets (at a fee), so I have effectively hedged against Easy Traders inefficiencies.